Here we’re going to tell you How to reset Yahoo! password. It is a fact that every now and then either we forget our password or we just carelessly leave our ID’s on a public computer. Fortunately, Yahoo!! made it very easy to reset your password in minutes. This feature is of great help to people who have this habit of slipping out things from their minds. But please make a note, this guide is only for those who remember their security question and alternate email as well. So read on to know How to reset Yahoo! password.
1. Open Yahoo! mail on your browser.
2. Click on the ‘Sign in’ option given on the top right corner.
3. Enter your username in the ‘Yahoo! username’ textbox. Enter your password. You will be logged in to your account.
4. Open ‘settings’ from the upper right corner.
5. Click on the ‘Accounts’ section from the menu.
6. Select ‘Change your password’ from the Yahoo! account options.
7. You will be directed to the ‘Change your password’ page. Enter your new password in the text box given below. Click on ‘Continue’.
8. Your password will be changed.